Take a walk in the park. Explore the foreshore.
Bring your camera and look for whales passing.
Brooks Point Regional Park is a nature preserve. Endangered and delicate species live here. Please respect and protect their habitat.
To preserve this special place:
- Use the Gowlland Point Road Entrance at the Kiosk on Gowlland Point Road.
- Stay on the trails - there are many loop trails for different views.
- Respect plant and animal life – the only take away = your memories and photos.
- Keep dogs under control.
- Leave bikes at the bike racks– just beyond the kiosk on Gowlland Point Road or beside the beach access point at the end of Gowlland Point Road.
- Be aware of fire danger – butt out before going into the park.
- Respect neighbouring properties.
- Leave no trace.
- There are no picnic facilities or garbage disposal containers - carry out litter.
- No large gatherings are permitted at any time – no weddings or other large group activities.
- No fires at any time.
Brooks Point Regional Park is a nature preserve. Endangered and delicate species live here. Please respect the delicate ecosystem they inhabit.
At the trail head is a map you can borrow to make your walk more interesting. Return it to the box when you leave or print the same one, below, to keep with you.
To download and print map right-click this link to the file, and choose "Download Linked File" or "Save Link As..."
Fundraising goal reached December 2013!